Sorry for the late post, but I've been meaning to get this one in and just haven't had the time recently.
This was a late one, probably started out around 7:15pm. Temp was about 82 degrees, minimal humidity. Had a shitty call with Katie and was pissed off about some stuff at work and really didn't feel like going, but decided to push through and just do it. Ran Glover Archibald, of course. Strangely, as soon as I took off, I knew that this was going to be a good run. Felt strong throughout the run and had minimal stops and minimized the breaks at the road crossovers. Ended up doing it in 52' 12". Previous best time was in the 54 minute range.
Brought the hydration pack, my usual 50 oz of water and 3 scoops of PowerBar endurance drink. Don't know how much I drank, but it's probably minimal since the temp was low and the humidity was minimal.
Good run!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment